Monday 18 August 2014

The Indians are coming (and going).

I restored this 348 a couple of years ago now.  A lovely bike from Holland.  She was hand painted blue when I got her but I matched the original paint on the underside of the fenders and it came out really well.  I also had to swap the throttle and ignition hand spirals (throttle was originally on the left side) and convert the hand shift from the right side of the tank to the left.

She went to a really nice bloke call Scott and as far a I know he still has her.






This came in last year from an old friend in Tacoma, Washington and was a quick turn around - sold as a non running project.










This one is a recent arrival and in the workshop now.  Sold as a runner but guess what?
I'll keep the hippy chic finish and get her running right before she leaves.







No comments:

Post a Comment